Sunday, April 21, 2013

New New New

Well let's see, I suck.  Okay maybe that's a little harsh.  But I have a hard time balancing my life with blogging.  I read all of your blogs all the time, and want to figure out a way to do the same.  I think the past few months I just wasn't feeling inspired enough to write.

So there's a lot of new around here.  New blog name, new background, and things of the sort.  Just decided it was time for a change.

There's also my new house.  Casey and I found the most perfect little rental home.  We are finally all settled in and are loving not having to climb 4 flights of stairs.  Did I mention the 2 car garage?

Did I also mention my new job?  I started as a Sales Manager for the DoubleTree Hotel about 2 weeks ago.  Talk about dream job.  I am so incredibly blessed to have this opportunity.  Loving where you work makes everything better.  Also, did I mention it's a 8-5 Monday - Friday job.  No more working on the weekends!!

Oh, and I bought a new car.  Jackson Jeep is my new 2013 Jeep Compass.  We are best pals, and I love driving that little SUV around.

My life is incredibly blessed with so many wonderful things right now to say the least.  

So maybe I can figure this out.  Stick with me?

xox,

1 comment:

  1. Super jealous of your cute little house!

    And yay for no work on the weekends!!

    ReplyDelete