Thursday, June 23, 2011

6.23.11

Life has been busy busy busy lately. Halfway through an 8 game homestand. Is the end in sight? Heading home to STL is all I can think about lately. I feel like it has been forever since I've been able to get home and spend some quality time with my family. God continues to bless my family with the stability of Keith's cancer. I can only hope that it will continue for many more MRI's. I don't know how all of this is going to work out, but at least I know I have someone on my side.


"For he will order his angels to protect you wherever you go" Psalms 91:11 ♥


As for the first half of the homestand, the Card's went 1-4. The pitching continues to struggle, especially against the Arkansas Travelers. The Travelers finished off the first half of the season in first place. Since everything is zeroed out now, I'm hoping the Cards can have a fresh start. Especially with Shelby Miller getting settled in here in Springfield. Hopefully we will get back on track.


My parents successfully made it to and from Mexico. It was good for them to get out of town for a few days. The doctors said they might as well travel while he's still healthy and they still can. As for me, people continue to amaze me. I couldn't be more blessed with the people I have in my life. Those who have stuck around as well as the new ones in my life. I find it funny as time wears on how peoples' true colors show through. As for me, I'm going to continue to live in the moment. Try to just focus on me, and be happy exactly where I am. Enjoy the little things in life. Which include lately: friends, summer, baseball, family, sunshine, and counting down the hours till I'll be home in STL for a little while. Until next time, xox.


‎"There's a point in your life when you know who stays forever & who's just around for a while."


No comments:

Post a Comment