Friday, May 3, 2013

5.3 Things that Make me Uncomfortable

Things that make me uncomfortable... Hmmm

Does anyone like to talk about the uncomfortable things in life?  Not so much! Hah!  Okay here we go.

  • Surprises: Party pooper, I know.  But, I tend to be a bit of a control freak.  I like to know what's going on. I like to be prepared.  You can't be prepared for a surprise!
  • Gossip/Drama: I can't handle drama.  It makes me so uncomfortable when people hang their dirty laundry out for everyone to see.  Don't come to me with drama, don't talk behind my back.  We are all adults here.
  • Divorce: My parents are divorced.  My mom remarried a pretty incredible man.  That's all you get.  Don't ask questions about it, because I'm just going to avoid it.  Now we're all uncomfortable.  
  • People who call me babe, hun, darlin, sweetie, etc who are not my mother, grandmother, or my boyfriend: this one's pretty self explanatory
And there you have it.  Uncomfortable!

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. Fun post! I hate surprises too and I guess it's because I'm also a control freak, haha! I love being the one to surprise people though. :)

    www.thehumbledbeginnings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete