Saturday, May 4, 2013

5.4 Favorite Quote

Okay, can I cheat on this day? Can I have two favorites?  Because there are two quotes that I pretty much live by.

"Before you ask which way to go, remember where you've been"

  • What a great quote.  Everybody comes from somewhere.  Everyone has a story.  Whether it be good, bad, sad, inspirational.  We all have one.  Sometimes, it's good to remember where you've been, where you've come from.  It can easily point you in the exact direction you've been meaning to go in.


"To exist for yourself is meaningless"-Denis Waitley

  • What is life without someone to share it with.  Whether it be family, friends, boyfriend, husband.  However you want to define it.  When you've made it to the top, when you've achieved everything you've ever wanted to, don't you want someone there cheering for you?  I know I do.  I exist for my family, my boyfriend Casey, and the big man upstairs.  Who do you exist for?
Until tomorrow! [look at me go!]

No comments:

Post a Comment