Thursday, May 2, 2013

Blog Every Day in May: My life story in 250 words or less..

Okay I'm a day late and a dollar short on this blog every day in May thing okay? But I'm gonna give this my best effort!!

My life in 250 words or less huh?  Alright, here we go:

Born in a small town in Louisiana, I was a sweet tea drinkin, crawfish eatin, big hair wearin southern belle for the first 13 years of my life.  I am the youngest of my sister and two stepbrothers.  My family is the best one around.  (I know everyone says that, but seriously, mine is).  Now I am holdin down the fort in the good ol’ MidWest.  My life revolved around music, band to be specific growing up.  Music has a way of soothing the soul that I cannot even begin to put into words.  My stepdad has stage four brain cancer, and I thank the Lord for every day I get to spend with him.  I am a graduate of Missouri State University and am very proud of that fact.  I’ve wanted to be many things in my life: lawyer, dancer, broadcaster, wedding planner to name a few.  I now am a Sales Manager for the DoubleTree Hotel and am extremely thankful the opportunity to work for an incredible organization.  I love all things striped, purple, and anything that includes laughter and Harry Potter.  I am a cat mom to a little ball of trouble named Weasley, and I am the soon-to-be mom of a German Shepard named Gryffindor.  My boyfriend, Casey is the love of my life and I would be lost without him.  My life so far has been incredibly blessed, and I am excited to see where my life takes me from here!

[my little family]

No comments:

Post a Comment