Friday, August 1, 2014

Lights, Camera, Flashes

So I took a bit of a hiatus from here [story of my life, am i right] and I was posting over on Wordpress.  Big mistake.  I've read more blog posts about how switching to Wordpress is a terrible idea.  Anyway, moving on.

Mascara.  Let's talk about it.  I love me so mascara.  And as much as I love the price point of cheap mascara, it flakes in my eyes.  I can't handle it.  I work at least 40 hours a week if not more and I need my mascara to keep up with me.  Am I right?

I watch way too many blogs, vlogs, etc from make up gurus and have tried a few mascaras that I have liked alot.  But nothing, I mean nothing has given me lashes like Tarte's Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara.  I kid you not.  We're talking mega volume, false lash look.

It has a two sided brush that at first I thought was annoying.  Why do I need to deal with a doubled sided brush.  But when used, this brush creates mega lashes.
 I mean hello! Check these out!

You have got to check this out.  Seriously.  

Anyway, expect to see me back on the old blog again.  The URL has changed though. midwestmascara.blogspot.com.  Because I believe a few swipes of mascara can change anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment