Wednesday, August 20, 2014

You can Thank Me Later

[Disclaimer: any typos in this post are not my fault.  Please blame the little tortoise cat I like to call Ginny for any typos or errors.  She loves to help, a lot.]

But seriously, you will.  Before I turned say 22, I rarely washed my face.  Didn't use skincare.  Nothing.  You were lucky if I took off my makeup before going to bed. Then I turned 22, and my skin changed.  Which I have heard of.  Suddenly I was breaking out, my pores were clogging, my skin tone was uneven.  So I had to make some changes which including washing my face and taking off my makeup every night.

Fast forward three years later, still doing my best to keep my skin clean and looking better.  It works, most of the time.  My pores have become more stubborn over the years, clogging just because they feel like it basically.

I had seen the Clarisonic Mia 2 at stores before.  Online.  But at a price point of $149 seemed a little much for me.  I mean they made tons of knock off options at various other stores so why would I spend that much on a skin care tool.  Boy was I wrong.  I've bought the knocks offs, didn't really notice much improvement.

But from the first time I used my Clarisonic Mia 2, I noticed an incredible difference in my skin.  It felt squeaky clean without making my face feel tight and dry.  I've been using it now for about 3 weeks and my skin has made some major improvements.  My clogged pores have just about all cleared up  and my skin tone has evened out dramatically.  My skin feels clean and healthy for the first time in awhile.  Plus, it only takes a minute!  20 seconds on your forehead, 20 seconds on your nose and chin, and then 10 seconds on each cheek.  I mean coqme on.  Everyone has a minute.


Plus it comes in a ton of cute patterns and colors.  I mean how cute is the paisley print of mine?  After using mine a few times, I went on to the website and became obsessed.  They have a ton of different brush heads and cleansers.  Mine came with a sample of three of their cleansers, the Daily Foaming Cleanser, the Deep Pore Cleanser, and the Hydrating Cleanser.  Which I'm not sure which one I will be ordering a full size of when I run out of!  They are great cleansers.  But the best part about the Clarisonic Mia 2 system is you can use any face wash with them!



Trust me when I say that this little skincare tool is well worth the investment to improving your skin.  I used to spend the money on facials to help clean my skin up but now there is no need!  But seriously, you will thank me if you use this on your skin.  It has dramatically improved the way mine looks.  Even my makeup seems to go on better!  Come on, take a minute out of your day and improve your skin.  Only a minute!1

1 comment:

  1. I love my mia! It helps so much with my oily skin and big pores. The spa I go to for facials sells them and highly recommends them!

    ReplyDelete