Monday, April 2, 2012

Smell the Roses

Happy Monday to all.  Although Monday's aren't necessarily happy for anyone.  Poor Monday has such a bad rap.

Anyway, I'm linking up with Jessica over at Lovely Little Things for the weekly Smell the Roses task and I just love this week's task!

This week's task:

Write down 3 inspirations quotes and post them in places where you'll see them throughout the week.

Good news is I love quotes.  Quotes, song lyrics, you name it.  I just love when you read one and you feel like it was written for you in your current situation.  So, I did a bit of a desk makeover a few days ago and added some quotes on my wall above my desk.

I spend a lot of time at my computer between blogging and homework.  So I will always see them!  I also just wrote one on my little dry erase speech bubble so I can change it around as I feel.




I love Jessica's Smell the Roses tasks.  They are such a great reminder to just slow down and appreciate life.  Plus quotes are such a great little pick me up.  If you haven't checked out Jessica's blog you should definitely do it!


Lovely Little Things

Until next time,



3 comments:

  1. :) I was going to tell you which of these quotes is my favorite but I CAN'T!
    I just love all of them so so much!

    Know what else I love a lot?
    YOU!

    Have a wonderful Monday, giiiirl!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first quote...it's one of my absolute faves.

    Happy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, may I say I love your hair? It's cute <3

    ReplyDelete