Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Week Without Words

I can't believe the weekend is already over.   I am not ready to go back to school.  But at least it's only a 3 day school week since we have 2 days off for Easter.

Check out my week in pictures and as few words as possible

one. my Gussy Sews wristlet came in the mail & I couldn't be more excited.  It is perfect.
If you haven't checked out her shop, you definitely should. I love all of her stuff

two. I started a new diet and exercise plan and it is going great!
This is my cucumber, fat free cream cheese, GF toast and protein shake snack. 

three. I got a much needed laugh watching my boyfriend's kitty play.
She thinks she's hiding right now.

four. I am so obsessed with my new water bottle/blender.
Stay tuned for a product review on it very soon!

five. I have to share the bathroom with a kitty in the mornings lately.
I wasn't aware she got ready at the same time I did.

six. I did some much needed retail therapy with my roommate and got some killer shorts.
Consider my shorts wardrobe complete for the summer!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Until next time,






2 comments:

  1. Haha my cat does the same thing while I'm trying to get ready!
    She drives me crazy but I can't get mad because she's so cute :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete