Saturday, March 31, 2012

Inspriation

Lately, I've been feeling inspired at the weirdest moments.  When I lay down to go to sleep, when I'm working on an article at work, in the shower.  Totally random.

I've been feeling slightly cluttered in my room.  It clutters my head being in there, and I don't like that.   I live in a small apartment so my space is always limited.  I also am trying to avoid any large projects because I will probably be moving sometime in the near future.

So I settled for tackling my desk. It had become such a catch all for random papers and stuff I couldn't even use it for blogging homework or studying

Before.

Okay so I had every intention of snapping a before photo of my cluttered desk.  Really I did.  And then I got home from gathering a few supplies and just started pulling stuff off my desk.  When I finally realized I had failed my duties as a blogger, it was too late.  Alas, just picture a crazy catch all of papers and well just junk.  Clutter.

After.
//corkboards for little tid bits and memories. Oh and maybe reminders
//quotes that contribute to this weeks Smell the Roses post

//clean desk = room for my computer, my Erin Condren life planner, or other school books

 
//one of my favorite quotes
//see that little card, its from Jessica over at Lovely Little Things!

//ticket stubs from all of the movies/sports games Casey and I have been too
//that black card is how Casey asked me to be his girlfriend; he pulled the whole "check yes or no"
[he's a keeper, I know]

//my dry erase speech bubble for random quotes
//my Erin Condren wall calendar that I love
//sorority pictures from the last two bid days


What do you guys think?  It's already making me feel less cluttered and stressed when I study or blog.  And it is such an inspirational little area.  Happy girl.

So tell me, what inspires you? I'd love to know!

Until next time,


4 comments:

  1. Yes! Totally looks less cluttered!
    I hate it when I get inspired when I'm falling asleep... it wakes me right up and then I can't fall asleep for the longest time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I want a cork board like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you still have the card your boyfriend gave you! So cute! I'm definitely going to use this as a model when I finally move and actually have room for a desk...haha. Love that it's organized, but also has sweet and inspirational touches. Perfect for when I get frustrated with whatever I happen to be working on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our desk areas look so similar - love!
    I'm so honored that my card is hanging :)

    Love all the EC stuff, too...obviously!

    Happy Saturday, girl!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete