Friday, January 20, 2012

H54F #1

Even though it was only a 4 day school week, it seemed to last forever.  So, I am glad to see Friday be here.  Anyway, here are my 5 favorite things from this week!

1. an awesome lazy sunday with my man.



2. school supplies, i just love them



3. I finally broke into the 
millionaire's club on temple run



4. my erin condren life planner 
finally came in the mail



5. the fruit bar at HyVee, oh so delicious



I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday and you should too!!

xox



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am also a BIG fan of school supplies....my husband thinks I'm crazy when I get super excited in Staples! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for #2 & #4!
    Do you love your planner or what?!

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love doesn't even begin to explain how I feel about my planner!!!

      Delete