Monday, January 16, 2012

Twelve in 2012

So I've been seeing a lot of blogs lately with a list of 52 things to do in 2012. (See From My Grey Desk & Lovely Little things) but I do know for a fact that I cannot come up with 52 things so I'm going to start with 12 things to do in 2012. So here we go:

12 things to do in 2012

  1. excercise at least 3 times a week
  2. spend more time crafting/being creative
  3. participate in High Five Friday with Lauren from From My Grey Desk
  4. grow my hair out, finally
  5. make dinner every night for a week
  6. spend the entire day watching Netflix
  7. make A's in all my classes this semester (a girl can dream right?)
  8. take a vacation with Casey
  9. save at least $20 each month towards Casey and I's apartment fund
  10. graduate college, finally
  11. get involved with a church
  12. get a big girl job

The best part about this already getting to scratch one off.  Yesterday Casey and I spent the entire day being lazy and watching our TV shows on Netflix and boy was it great.  Maybe as the year goes on I can think of a few more things to add to it.  Anyway, what all are you going to do this year? Hope you make it a great one :)

xox

**UPDATE** 1/26/12: I am happy to report I get to cross something else off my list!
3. participate in High Five Friday with Lauren from From My Grey Desk

3 comments:

  1. So happy to have inspired this :)
    Thank you so much for reading - means so much to me!

    Consider me your newest follower!

    xo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I'm still new to all of this but hoping to keep it up! xox Amanda

      Delete
  2. I couldn't find your email address to email you back BUT as far as designs for layouts go, there are some super cute free ones (http://shabbyblogs.com/backgrounds.html & http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/) Those are the 2 I used before I bought a layout. I bought my layout design from Green Tangerine Designs - super cheap and cute.

    Hope this helps :)
    Email me f you have any more questions!

    xo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete