Friday, January 27, 2012

H54F #2

Guess what?! It's finally FRIDAY! I don't know about anybody else but this was a long week for one reason or another and I am excited to do my second High Five for Friday! 

1. my roommate made me some of her famous 
chocolate chip cookies gluten free just for me!
she's the best!


 2. my roommates dog that I just love.
it's been a little chilly so she's been
extra snuggly lately


 3. my new infinity scarf from target. i'm obssesed 
with it! (I even have it on now)


 4. My Elisabeth Ashlie jewelry came in the mail!!
So excited!! I'm in love with them!!


 5. My new nude flats from Target.
Also obsessed with them as well!

Happy Friday! 
Link up with Lauren over at From my Grey Desk!
You know you want too!

Photobucket

xox

2 comments:

  1. I want to go get some of those nudes flats - so cute!
    I saw some at DSW for like $40...no thanks lol.

    xo!

    ReplyDelete