Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Week Without Words

I feel like Jessica over at Lovely Little Things in my week without words posts.  I post about food and my roommates dog mainly.  Oh well, I like my life :)


1. snugglin on a rainy day
2. fresh delicious salad after I 
finally went to the store!


3. my roommates amazing choc. chip cookies
gluten free of course!
4. gluten free pasta with homemade alfredo sauce, yum 


5. she just stares, all the time. weirdo :)
6. my new favorite scarf


7. my new favorite flats
8. found out starbursts were gluten free.
bad news bears.


9. sushi date with my man last night
10. SOAPing this morning 
(read more of what it is here)


xox,



3 comments:

  1. Yay for SOAPING, cute flats, food, and pets :)

    Hope you had a good weekend, girl!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute flats & scarf!! All the food looks good! Cute pup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that scarf! Glad I found your blog off Miss Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete