Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Oh How Pintresting

Once I saw this little blog activity on the web I knew I had to participate in it because my love for pintrest is unreal.  I literally waste more of my time on this site...it is the perfect tool for my procrastination.   So, here we go.  I'm linking up with the vintage apple for this Pintresting Wednesday! 

I literally laughed out loud in the 
computer lab at school when I saw this!
pinned here

this dress is so chic and looks so comfy
pinned here

definitely a pick me up for a hard day so far
pinned here

The one thing I look forward to when 
I have to get a full time job is getting 
to wear cute outfits like this every day
pinned here

love the placement of this
pinned here

i.love.tom.felton
pinned here

I need to blow this up and hang it in my apartment.
pinned here

must.do. nothing makes me more 
mad then tangled headphones
pinned here

must have in my house.asap.
pinned here

 I absolutely cannot wait for this movie.
The books were to die fore.
 3/23/12
pinned here

link up, you know you want tooooo!!!

hope you all had a great Wednesday.
happy pinning!

xox

google

1 comment: