Friday, March 2, 2012

H54F #5

It is Friday!  Thank the good Lord.  This week has been one that has tested me that's for sure.  School is so exhausting and discouraging.  Blah.  But that's okay because I am linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five For Friday.  Here are a few highlights:

one.
I'm linking up for the March Photo A Day Challenge on Instagram!
I was really bummed I missed the February one so this should be fun.
You can follow me on Instagram over on the side bar!

two.
I am happy to announce that my hair is long enough to go into a top knot.
With only a few clips but it goes up! And looks great!


three.
I bought my ticket to the midnight premiere of the Hunger Games!
I've never been so to a midnight premiere and I'm so excited to go to this one!

 four.
I finished part of Casey's birthday present this week.  I'd show it but he's known to browse my blog from time to time and I don't want to ruin it. But check back on Monday to see it!

five.
I ordered this SUPER cute new wallet from Kailo Chic's Etsy store.  She has tons of cute stuff and you should definitely check her out.  It should be here next week!  I'm so excited.


Link up with Lauren, come on! It's fun :)

Photobucket

xox,

2 comments:

  1. GIRL!
    I love all 5 of these...every single one!
    But especially #3 :)

    HAPPYYYY FRIDAY!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your iphone case is precious!! I love that wallet that you ordered too. I've already purchased my midnight premier ticket for The Hunger Games too!! SO excited!

    ReplyDelete