Saturday, March 3, 2012

Long hair, Don't care

Happy Saturday! I hope you are enjoying the weekend!

Okay so my hair isn't really all that long.  But to me, it is!  And its long enough to curl and not look like Shirley Temple!  And that is super exciting for me!


What do you guys think??

Casey and I went to his parents house tonight for his little brothers birthday and I curled my hair and wore one of my new Everlane V-necks.  These shirts are seriously the most comfortable shirts I have ever worn.  And I practically live in V-necks.  You're probably thinking a V-neck is a V-neck.  But it's not!  These are so soft and fit just right. I'm in love.  Check them out here

Shirt: Everlane
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: TOMs Flats
Jewelry: Elisabeth Ashlie


Anyway, just wanted to share a little outfit.  Happy Weekend!

xox,

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, you hair is so cute! I love that cut on you!

    katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMANDA!
    Your hair looks SO cute like this...seriously I love it!
    you need to do a curling tutorial ;)
    Have fun at Casey's parents!

    Talk soon, girl!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I've told you this before, but I adore your Tom's!!! And your curls are adorbs! Loving your hair!

    ReplyDelete