Saturday, March 24, 2012

Hiatus

Long time no see!

I apologize for my absence the last few days...er weeks maybe even.  First and foremost I was on spring break which was nothing short of glorious.  Nothing like laying on the couch and eating my mom's divine cooking for a week. Oh and going to the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games.  [more on that later] But also, I was feeling in sort of a blogging rut.  I participated in the Girl Behind the Blog Vlog link up [you can check out my awkwardness here if you missed it] a while back and that's when I got about 90% of my followers that I have now.  But since then the growth of my little blog has plateaued and I wasn't sure where to go from there.

But I've decided to just forge through this rut.  Short posts, long posts, I'm going to keep you all updated on my ever so interesting life.  I also hope you'll stick through my rut with me!  I want this blog to continue to grow so sometimes I guess it will just have to go through some growing pains.   Writing has always been a passion of mine and blogging is such an outlet to be creative.  I keep a few writing works on my computer that I work on from time to time.  Maybe I'll share them on here some day.  That's a super big step for me!  Plus I've met so many wonderful women through all of this.

Anyway, I hope you'll stick with me.  If you have any tips or tricks, I am always open to suggestions and love hearing from you all!  Hope your lives are all wonderful and full of joy!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment