Friday, March 9, 2012

H54F #6

This has been the longest week of my life for one reason or another.  Plus my spring break is a week away.  Just taunting me.  I can't wait to for spring break.  Oh well.  I'm linking up for another High Five for Friday with Lauren.

Here are my top 5:

one.
A while back Meg over at Sweetly Complicated posted a recipe for Greek Salsa Chicken. [you can check it out here]  I share a common love for Greek food with Meg and I had to make it.  It was beyond delicious.  I had it with some gluten free pasta with a white sauce I made.  Yum.



two.
I moved desks at work.  I'm loving my new little area. I have the perfect view of the office and I am close to our fireplace heater which is good because it is always cold in the office!





three.
This little guy came home with me from the mall the other day.  I couldn't leave without it.  It is the perfect size for school.  I'm in love. 


four.
Another delicious gluten free meal I made.  Lemon Herb Shrimp & Broccoli Alfredo.  It is to die for.  I found the recipe online and modified it a bit to be gluten free for me.  I used one of those Philadelphia cream cheese cooking cremes.  They are SO good.  


five.
I got a little mail surprise from Jessica over at Lovely Little Things.  She is seriously the sweetest girl ever.  Plus the nail polish.  I love it!  I already took off the nail polish I had on and repainted them. I seriously love my blog friends so much.  xox


I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.
Check her out!

Photobucket

xox,

4 comments:

  1. the greek salsa chicken looks so YUMMY! hope you have a great weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! Come to Florida and cook for me please?! :)
    And I'm so glad you finally got your mail...yay!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is adorable! I half wish I was still in school so I would have an excuse to carry bags like that all the time.

    ~em at small girl, big world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your book bag! So very cute!!

    ReplyDelete