Thursday, March 1, 2012

Product Spotlight

So I have a new favorite chapstick.  I didn't think it could happen.  I'm not much of a lipgloss girl, to me it dries out my lips.  But I've been wanting a little bit of color on my lips lately.  So I found this chapstick through Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.  It's Mark's Totally Balmed tinted lip balm.  They have several different shades, and I bought it in "Totally Sweet"  It's the perfect pink touch on your lips and keeps them so soft!  And it's only $2.99 and there are limited supplies so go check it out!!


Next is another nail color that I like a lot.  It's a great pale pink.  My only complaint is that it took several coats to get it to be this color.  Once again I used Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in "Shell We Dance?"  You can check it out here.  I love this nail polish because like I said before it has a top coat built right in!  I also added a heart on my ring finger because well I felt like it!


What do you guys think? What's your favorite nail polish color? Let me know!!

xox,

1 comment:

  1. Your little heart is so cute!
    I would never have the patience to do something like that lol

    Good luck on your test, girl :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete