Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Perfectly Pintresting Wednesday

So Pintrest has been full of fabulous spring outfits.  And I for one need every one of the pins that I pin of cute outfits to appear in my closet.  It would make getting dressed in the morning so much easier!  So here we go:

How great would this dress be as a reception dress at a wedding? Perfect.
[pinned here]


Pretty much all of my favorite colors in one outfit.
[pinned here]


I adore anything coral or striped.
[pinned here]


This outfit needs to get my closet, ASAP.
[pinned here]

Coral Sperrys? I'm in heaven.
[pinned here]

Hot pink pants and stripes.  I'm in love.
[pinned here]

How gorgeous is this lace shirt?
[pinned here]

I love slouchy shirts like this one.  If only I had a beach to wear this outfit to...
[pinned here]

A fabulous pair of shoes.
[pinned here]


A lace blazer? I've officially died and gone to heaven.
[pinned here]


Well there you have it.  All my to die for outfits for spring.  Feel free to buy me any of the above items.  I wear a size small :). Hah, just kidding...but seriously.  I'm hoping to get a few of similar pieces for my spring/summer wardrobe.  And that lace blazer is definitely one of them.  

Who wants to link up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple?  You know you want too :)



xox,

7 comments:

  1. I'm not really sure how to start with this comment except for I LOVE EVERYTHING WITH ALL MY HEART and wish some one would a "get in my closet now" button for pinterest... I also really like you!!!

    Happy Wednesdayyyyyy!!!

    XO
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be so nice? If by some button or something, everything in my Pinterest closet would appear in my real life closet? I'd be in heaven!!!!

      xox,
      Amanda

      Delete
  2. AH!
    Loving all of this lace - gorgeous! :)
    #1 is so perfect! I want to wear a short dress when I get married and I've
    looked at this one before!

    Happy Wednesday, girl!
    I'll be emailing you after school!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These outfits are great - they're perfect! I'm loving the colors of Spring this season and all the outfit inspiration I've been seeing on pinterest!! I'm so excited for Spring!


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute outfits! Loooove the Sperry's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same style loves for spring :-) stripes, coral & lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lace blazer?! I'm not much for blazers but I do love that lace one!

    ReplyDelete