Friday, February 24, 2012

H54F #4

Thank the good Lord it is Friday.  I spent the majority of Wednesday thinking it was Friday.  Talk about a total let down when I realized it was only Wednesday!  But you all know what Friday brings and that is time to link up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High FIve for Friday.  I honestly have had kind of a bum week but I scrounged up a few high points.

one.
Okay so these came in the mail last Friday.  But I had already made my High Five post so..
MY TOMS FLATS CAME IN THE MAIL! 
I think I've worn them every day since I got them.

two.
Chipotle is my heaven.  It is one of the only "fast-food" like restaurants that have 
good gluten free food.  Chicken bowl...with extra sour cream.  Yes, please.
They actually know me at my Chipotle, I'm a regular! Hah.

three.
My roommate's dog, Moofin, and I took a drive in this nice weather with the windows
down listening to some great tunes.  She loves to ride in the car!

four.
I love sushi.  And I rarely get it.  So, I ordered in one night while Casey and 
my roommate were working.  I ate all of it.

five.
We have had gorgeous weather this week in SW Missouri.  Sunshine and 60s.  
Bad news, it's gonna get cold again. 

So the highlight of my week? Food. Hah, well when you can't eat everything food is definitely a highlight.  At least it is for me.  

Link up with Lauren!  You know you want too!

Photobucket

xox,

Ps.  What do you guys think of my new blog design? I love it!


2 comments:

  1. Your flats are SO CUTE!
    I love them :)

    And Chipotle is heaven on earth. Forreal!
    Your dinner in #4 looks PERFECT.

    Happy Friday, girrrl!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flats are ADORABLE! I love my Toms and have been rocking them this week with the nice weather as well :)

    also you are making me want Chipotle!

    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete