Saturday, February 11, 2012

Outfit Post

Okay so once again Jessica over at Lovely Little Things nailed it on the head.  I always love all of your outfit posts and I like to think that I am pretty fashion savvy as well! But I don't have a fancy camera, or a tripod, or a cooperating boyfriend who will take pictures of me early in the morning! (He is NOT a morning person when I'm up and he works till late at night so therefore morning is the only time the pictures could be taken!!) So I decided to be a little Myspace-ey and post little collages of my outfits like Jessica did until the day that I can convince my boyfriend to take pretty pictures of me at 7am! Great idea girl!

To all you girls who live in warm climates, I am so envious of you!! But I do love a good scarf, sweater, UGG boot combo! This outfit is from Tuesday of last week (2/7) but read my post from tomorrow to see WHY I am just now posting it!! So, while you girls are posting beautiful pictures of sandals and cute dresses, I'm thinking bring on the scarf because it's 15* here today!! BRR!!!

Scarf: Target
Jeans: Fossil (I adore Fossil Jeans)
Shoes: UGG boots
Sweater: Gap
Earrings: Elisabeth Ashlie
(if you haven't checked out Lauren over at From My Grey Desk and 
her sister Kate from The Small Things Blog's jewelry shop, 
Elisabeth Ashlie, you are seriously missing out!!)

Watch: my beautiful rose gold Fossil Watch
Hair: just a little high five moment for myself; I have
not been able to put my hair in a messy bun in THREE YEARS
people!! So here is documentation of it! YAY!


Hope you've all had a wonderful week, better than mine at least!!

xox,


1 comment:

  1. So glad you like the "outfit post" idea haha :)
    And I'm jealous of your bun - my hair will be there soon! (I hope!)

    Love that watch - so cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete