Monday, February 20, 2012

Smell the Roses

I just love Jessica's (over at Lovely Little Things) weekly Smell the Roses tasks.  They are so little but so great.  This week we had to make a playlist of 5 songs and watch the sunrise or sunset.

Well I don't get up in time to see the sunrise but I was lucky enough to catch a magnificent sunset on my way to Branson with Casey on Saturday (see tomorrow's post about our trip!)  So I all of a sudden realized I hadn't done the task yet and so I grabbed my phone really quick and played this little list I had decided to use.  Casey thought I was crazy, but he's used to me doing random things.

These aren't necessarily my favorite songs but definitely some good ones :)



Isn't this sunset gorgeous??

God's beauty is incredible isn't it?  By doing these tasks, I've been able to slow down a little and remember whats important.  If you haven't ever done one of her tasks, you should totally check it out.  Every time I do one of these, I feel so good about myself!  It's such a great little link up!  Thanks Jessica!  (For more than just these little tasks too!! xox)



Lovely Little Things

Anyway, hope you all had Monday off of work or school like I did.  I am doing some major catching up since I was gone all weekend!!  Enjoy your week!!

xox,

2 comments:

  1. Ahh that picture is gorgeous!
    And our playlists both have Paradise :) LOVE that song!
    I always catch myself humming it lol

    AND I can't wait to read about your weekend trip!

    Thanks for linking up, beautiful!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great playlist. Hate that I didn't catch a sunrise or sunset last week. Excited for this weeks task though. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete