Saturday, February 25, 2012

Stylin' Saturday

Happy weekend to all.  I for one am glad its here.  Time to catch up on some homework, do some laundry, and relax.  I hope that all of you are doing the same!  Here's a little outfit post for you guys.  


Shirt: American Eagle (from a while ago though)
Sweater: Loft (in petite! yay!)
Jeans: Fossil (my faves)
Earrings: Fossil
Shoes: my TOMs flats


Oh, and I had a really great hair day that day so I had to share it!  I'm growing my hair out so the majority of the time I wear my hair up in a bun because it's awkward and annoying.  I'm finally making some progress!  I haven't cut my hair since October!  I wish it would grow faster!!  Oh well.  


I recently took off my acrylic nails after having them on for a very long time.  They are looking pretty good, I am pleased to announce.  I love this color.  It's a great red, pink, coral-ey color.  Great for spring which I hope is coming soon.  I just love Sally Hansen's complete Salon Manicure nail polish.  This shade is Frutti Petutie.  You can check it out here. Apparently this color is discontinued though but they have a similar shade.  It goes on really great and smooth because it has a top coat built right in!


Happy Weekend!
xox,


5 comments:

  1. I was just about to say that your hair looks good in this picture!
    Especially your bangs!

    I feel you on the awkward hair - mine is awful right now.
    It looks okay from the front but it looks like a bowl from the back...ugh!

    Love your shoes :)
    And LOVEEE Loft's petite section!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAH, mine looks like a bowl too. I totally know how you feel. We'll stay strong on growing out our hair together! DON'T CUT IT!!

      xox.

      Delete
  2. I am growing mine out too- such a pain! And so hard with the length! I feel like it took forever just to grow out all the layers! Also I am looking for new jeans- I will have to check out fossil :)

    hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fossil has the BEST skinny jeans around. And they aren't too terribly long on my short little legs. I love them!!

      Delete
  3. Cute outfit and I absolutely LOVE those Tom flats.!!

    ReplyDelete