Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday, again!

Happy Monday to all!

I hope you didn't have a case of the Monday's today.  I started with one but have tried all day to kick it to the curb! Blogging currently is helping chase my blues away. I just added some tabs on my blog, I hope you'll check them out!!

I couldn't decide what to post on today so I just decided to do a little bit of everything.

First off, a little outfit post to start you guys off with!

Jewelry: Elisabeth Ashlie
Sweater: Target (my favorite place, ever)
Jeans: Fossil...again
Boots: UGGs

Secondly, a little product spotlight:

Mark's What a Line  eyeliner is literally incredible.  Lauren over at From My Grey Desk initially did a post about it awhile back and I instantly ordered it.  I have shaky hands and am terrible at putting on eye liner, especially liquid liner.  This little guy is like a felt tip pen and is basically error proof!

Then some positive things about the last few days:
YUM, the beginnings of a delicious dinner 
with my parents.

Talk about a temperature drop!
It led to this:

SNOW!
 For all you girls out there who live in Florida, California,
or somewhere otherwise warm, check this out! Woke up to 2" of fresh
snow and 2 more inches fell throughout the day.

If you haven't checked out their new album, DO IT
These guys chased away my Monday blues!

IT'S BACHELOR MONDAY!!!
Here's to hoping Ben finally realizes 
Courtney's sketchiness!!



Kick your Monday blues to the curb!
xox,


2 comments:

  1. We got snow here too! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is a quite the temp drop!! i love your first outfit, that yellow top is just gorgeous on you! happy valentines day!

    ReplyDelete