Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Week without Words...well kind of

Okay so once again I failed you guys BUT this week I have an excuse.  My week went from bad to worse and well I just don't like to complain too much on here. So, here we go...this is what my week looked like:

1. Started off my week pretty good at work
2. My new Keurig is pretty much heavenly, at all times
3. Studying non-stop for an accounting test, and still
doing poorly on it (this is where it started to go downhill)

4. I drove home to Eureka, MO for a doctors appointment
(yay on the going home part, boo on the dr. part)
5. The nurse drawing my blood on Thursday blew my vein and
I couldn't bend my arm :( so this is me icing it and 
watching Harry Potter.
6. My puppies taking care of me 

7. And here's where it went from bad to WORSE. This is 
the bruising on my arm from where the nurse
drew blood to run some tests.
8. You can't tell but my hand is bruised just as bad from
where they put an IV in for a minor procedure I
had done yesterday.

So to recap, I didn't have a Pintrest post on Wednesday because I was too busy crying about my accounting test and heading home.  No Thoughtful Thursday because I was at the doctors/getting my blood drawn/my arm getting stabbed with a needle.  And no Friday post because I was sleeping off the anesthesia from this minor procedure for my celiac that I had done. And Saturday I spent recovering from the anesthesia and this procedure. But I did post a little outfit post! (Check it out!) So needless to say I am looking forward to a new week! Bring it on Monday!

xox,


2 comments:

  1. GIRL...
    have a better week, please!

    I'll be thinking about you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete