Friday, February 17, 2012

H54F #3

Friday! Finally! Woohoo!  It's time for a link up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk!  This week seemed to drag on so here a few highlights from a grey dreary week in Springfield, MO:

1. SNOW!! First big snow, FINALLY!
I enjoy snow, for a short time only though.

2.  My Flex watch came in the mail.
You should check them out here.
Great company, great cause!

3.  I left a little Valentine's day surprise
for my handsome man :)

4.  My daily Bible verse app is always
there for a pick me up when I need it.


5.  I CAN FINALLY GET A BIRCHBOX
SUBSCRIPTION! Woohoo!!


Make sure you link up with Lauren! You know you want to!!


Photobucket

xox,

7 comments:

  1. great list,i love that watch :)


    such a cute blog you have!

    happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that watch, will definitely have to check it out!

    What Bible verse app do you use? I use the YouVersion app for daily devotionals but don't have anything for just a daily Bible verse.

    Birchbox - I've been considering signing up for it too!


    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use an iPhone app called God's Thoughts and you can set the notifications to appear like you want. Like I have mine come between the hours of 8 and 10 in the morning when I'm the least busy! Also I sometimes think that app knows me, always sends the perfect verse for my mood of the morning!

      I cannot wait for my first Birchbox to get here! I'll be sure to share all my goodies!!

      xox,
      Amanda

      Delete
  3. I get a Bible verse emailed to me every day and I love it! It's a great thing to read first thing in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for Flex Watches :)
    LOVE them!
    As you know!

    HAPPY FRIDAY, love!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun pictures! You are going to LOVE Birch Box! They sent me a Beauty Blender this month! Shhhh don't tell my readers they don't know yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my Birchbox email this week too! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete