Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Week Without Words

I can't believe another week has already past.  Is it just me or is February flying by!?

one. 
We had gorgeous weather here most of the week.  It got cold for a few days but good news is its going to warm up again! Hooray! I could get used to this spring weather.

two.
One of my co-worker's legitimate job titles. "Awesomator" Hilarious
three.
My daily reading Bible is the perfect start to my mornings.  
four.
Studying has taken over my life.  Midterms are coming up. Ugh.

five.
My roommate's dog, Moofin, jumped in the dryer when I left it open by accident.  Crazy little dog.
six.
My friends got the cutest dachshund Pomeranian mix puppy.  Seriously, I die.
seven.
The awesome new nail polish color and the fact that my nails look great after I took my acrylic nails off.  Woohoo! 

eight.
Mexican eggs and baked bacon for breakfast.  Delish.
nine. 
SUSHI.  My life.  Seriously, sushi is my favorite thing to eat. ever.

ten & eleven.
Moofin and I took a ride in the car this week.  Windows down, music up.  She loves to ride in the car and we had to enjoy the gorgeous weather we've been having!

twelve.
Simply beautiful night sky.
God's beauty is inspiring :)

Well time to hit the books.  Like I said studying has taken over my life. 
Happy Sunday!

xox,





No comments:

Post a Comment