Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Technologically...Challenged

Hello to all, and happy Tuesday.  I hope it is going better than mine! I seriously think Tuesdays are worse than Mondays sometimes but maybe that's just my opinion.

I am currently blogging from work, so don't tell :) please.  But I'm having one of those days and just felt the need to blog. Plus, from the v-log link up yesterday I gained TEN NEW FOLLOWERS!!!  This may not seem like a lot to you but that is almost triple the amount that I had before the v-log. So, if you are a new follower to my blog, THANK YOU!!  You guys seriously made my day!  I tried to follow all of you back but if I missed anyone just let me know!!

Anyway, there is a point to this post I promise (other than me complaining)

Okay so:
I used to think I was pretty technologically savvy and up on the times but once I got into this blog world I realized that unfortunately I am not.  That I have zero website building skills. All of you have these adorable blogs with all these cute creative side bars and mine is just plain, template boring.  So I'm asking for some help...

How on earth do you guys know all this stuff?!?

Feel free to leave me a comment...send me an email...or a smoke signal whatever works on any advice you all might have on sprucing up this blog a bit! Thanks so much!!

xox,

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha this cracked me up because I know exactly how you feel. I'm SLOWLY (and I mean VERY slowly, teaching myself basic HTML and it's hard)! I bit the bullet and and paid someone to help me. It costed about $50 total and she did EVERYTHING for me lol. It's the same girl that did Lauren's blog, too (From My Grey Desk). If you want her info, I'll give it to you :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning HTML can be so hard! It's taken me over two years to get where I am with blog design savvy and I still reference tutorials on a regular basis. I actually design myself pretty affordably, so if you would ever like your blog designed for you, please let me know! I'll also send you an email with the tutorials I use for my own design work in case you ever want to use any of them.

    ReplyDelete