Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope that all of your days are filled with love and warmth and all things fuzzy!!  I don't have any cute mushy Valentine's Day stories because this is the first one Casey and I will be spending together.  Did I mention that I work all day and he works till late at night?  That's alright though, he's the best valentine there is :)

We decided to celebrate this weekend by getting away to Branson for the weekend.  It's only about an hour south of us here in Springfield.  Just a weekend of me and him.  Some much needed time together for us.  Check back next week for a post about our little getaway! I can't wait!!

Today is a day about love and the people in our lives that we love! So I thought I'd feature a few people that I love very much.


my beautiful momma & my incredible stepdad


My roommate, Jordan & my best friend, Rachel

my handsome boyfriend, Casey & the beautiful ladies in my 
pledge class ('08) of Delta Zeta.


& most importantly, Jesus :)


xox,





1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day girl :)
    And have fun on your get away! So fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete