Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Week Without Words

one, two, three, four.
It finally snowed here in SW Missouri.  It was freezing, the snow was pretty for about 5 seconds and then I was over it.  Only plus, I got to wear my super cute new earband and it kept my ears toasty warm! 
five.
my flex watch came in the mail. 
I've worn it every day since! 
six.
homemade gluten free cupcake and icing
& some hot tea on a cold night

seven.
I have an incredible Valentine for this year :)
eight.
I am loving my new internship/job.  
I even got published on their blog.
[check out my post about it here] 
nine.
My daily Bible app has really been nailing it on the head.
It always sends me the perfect verse every morning.

ten, eleven, twelve.
I was seriously so proud of this card I got for Casey.  It was so cool.  The inside read "some things are just mean to be together" aww :) 

thirteen.
my new daily Bible came in the mail. It has the perfect amount to read each day.  I love it.
fourteen.
The sun FINALLY came out in SW Missouri and I was finally able to wear my new sunglasses!
fifteen.
heaven in a cup.  To say I was obsessed with my Keurig would be an understatement! 

sixteen. 
I took my acrlyic  nails off after having them for forever.  It feels so weird!  But I also tried out Sally Hansen's nail polish strips and am liking them alot!
seventeen.
new phone case.  I absolutely loooove owls.  How cute is this case?!
eighteen.
MY NEW TOMs BALLET FLATS CAME IN THE MAIL
How adorable are they?!  I literally stalked to UPS man through my apartment complex to find his truck so he could give them to me! 

I'm ready for a new week.  Bring it on!  Here's to hoping the weather stays nicer.  That little taste of cold was not fun for me.  Hope you all had a great weekend!

xox,
 

1 comment:

  1. Such cute pictures, I love them. And oh my goodness, those TOMS ballet flats. IN. LOVE.

    katelyn-innervision.blogspot.com

    - Katelyn

    ReplyDelete